Wilayatul Faqih NG :
Today, the New York Times published a video from the phone of martyred paramedic Rifaat Ridwan, from among the 15 paramedics and civil defense who were executed by the IOF in Rafah on March 23. The video was obtained from his cell phone after he was found in the mass grave.
The video documents the entire crime, completely refuting the zionist narrative on the event (such as the false claims that the vehicles had their headlights off or weren't marked). The vehicles and personnel are clearly marked and with flashing lights.
The Popular Resistance Committees stated that the video "proves that everything the zionist army and enemy leaders are saying is nothing but blatant and false fabrications aimed at justifying their heinous crimes."
The Mujahideen Movement stated that the video confirms the vileness and brutality of the "israeli" government and IOF. "What was shown in the circulated video of the targeting of the Civil Defense members proves the falsity of all the stories previously told by the entity."
| Video visually explaining how Iran can turn Diego Garcia island hosting US’ Airbase into a scorched earth, if US acts foolish.
The video names Iran’s allies as “proxies” which of course is wrong. But the technical explanation is interesting.
Report: A Warning from Iraq to the U.S.: Iranian Artillery on High Alert, U.S. Bases Fully Within Range!
Sayyid Sadruddin Qubanchi (H), Friday Prayer Leader of Najaf:
In Iraq, five American bases are visible and fully within range. Targeting them is easy because they are directly within the strike range of Iran’s artillery. These five bases would be finished in the very first moments.
Do you think the Iraqi youth will just stand by and watch?! Certainly not. Our youth will not be spectators, and no one will be able to stop them.
Therefore, we advise and warn Trump: do not act recklessly. Do not start a war, and do not even threaten with one.
@enemywatch
Today, the New York Times published a video from the phone of martyred paramedic Rifaat Ridwan, from among the 15 paramedics and civil defense who were executed by the IOF in Rafah on March 23. The video was obtained from his cell phone after he was found in the mass grave.
The video documents the entire crime, completely refuting the zionist narrative on the event (such as the false claims that the vehicles had their headlights off or weren't marked). The vehicles and personnel are clearly marked and with flashing lights.
The Popular Resistance Committees stated that the video "proves that everything the zionist army and enemy leaders are saying is nothing but blatant and false fabrications aimed at justifying their heinous crimes."
The Mujahideen Movement stated that the video confirms the vileness and brutality of the "israeli" government and IOF. "What was shown in the circulated video of the targeting of the Civil Defense members proves the falsity of all the stories previously told by the entity."
| Video visually explaining how Iran can turn Diego Garcia island hosting US’ Airbase into a scorched earth, if US acts foolish.
The video names Iran’s allies as “proxies” which of course is wrong. But the technical explanation is interesting.
Report: A Warning from Iraq to the U.S.: Iranian Artillery on High Alert, U.S. Bases Fully Within Range!
Sayyid Sadruddin Qubanchi (H), Friday Prayer Leader of Najaf:
In Iraq, five American bases are visible and fully within range. Targeting them is easy because they are directly within the strike range of Iran’s artillery. These five bases would be finished in the very first moments.
Do you think the Iraqi youth will just stand by and watch?! Certainly not. Our youth will not be spectators, and no one will be able to stop them.
Therefore, we advise and warn Trump: do not act recklessly. Do not start a war, and do not even threaten with one.
@enemywatch
๐ณ๐ฌ Wilayatul Faqih NG ๐ฎ๐ท:
๐จ Today, the New York Times published a video from the phone of martyred paramedic Rifaat Ridwan, from among the 15 paramedics and civil defense who were executed by the IOF in Rafah on March 23. The video was obtained from his cell phone after he was found in the mass grave.
The video documents the entire crime, completely refuting the zionist narrative on the event (such as the false claims that the vehicles had their headlights off or weren't marked). The vehicles and personnel are clearly marked and with flashing lights.
The Popular Resistance Committees stated that the video "proves that everything the zionist army and enemy leaders are saying is nothing but blatant and false fabrications aimed at justifying their heinous crimes."
The Mujahideen Movement stated that the video confirms the vileness and brutality of the "israeli" government and IOF. "What was shown in the circulated video of the targeting of the Civil Defense members proves the falsity of all the stories previously told by the entity."
๐ฎ๐ท๐บ๐ธ| Video visually explaining how Iran can turn Diego Garcia island hosting US’ Airbase into a scorched earth, if US acts foolish.
The video names Iran’s allies as “proxies” which of course is wrong. But the technical explanation is interesting.
๐ฎ๐ถ Report: A Warning from Iraq to the U.S.: Iranian Artillery on High Alert, U.S. Bases Fully Within Range!
Sayyid Sadruddin Qubanchi (H), Friday Prayer Leader of Najaf:
In Iraq, five American bases are visible and fully within range. Targeting them is easy because they are directly within the strike range of Iran’s artillery. These five bases would be finished in the very first moments.
Do you think the Iraqi youth will just stand by and watch?! Certainly not. Our youth will not be spectators, and no one will be able to stop them.
Therefore, we advise and warn Trump: do not act recklessly. Do not start a war, and do not even threaten with one.
๐น@enemywatch
0 Commenti
0 condivisioni
31 Views
0 Anteprima